[scribus-dev] Who is going to kill the style dialog ?

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Mon Nov 1 16:02:08 CET 2010

On 11/1/10 1:40 PM, a.l.e wrote:
> hi
>
>> 2010/11/1 Craig Bradney<cbradney at zip.com.au>
>>>
>>>   It does.. perfectly!
>>>
>> Hi Craig,
>>
>> I have to take your word... I never saw it work, I could never make
>> it work
>> on a Mac ! I always get the same error... I wonder if other Mac users
>> share
>> the same experience as I do.
>>
>> Louis
>>

> it does not work here and now (1.3.8 from fink)... but i think it has
> already worked in the past...
>
> so, works perfectly is probably not the correct description for it...
>
> but it may have been fixed in 1.3.9 (which is not yet available for
> mac...)

Just install mactex and then point your 1.3.9 preferences at the
pdflatex command, eg:
$which pdflatex
/usr/texbin/pdflatex

Then your command in Scribus preferences is :
/usr/texbin/pdflatex --interaction nonstopmode

1.5.0 knows more about locations and by pressing the Rescan button, it
will find that for you.