[scribus-dev] Who is going to kill the style dialog ?
ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Nov 1 11:39:19 CET 2010
see this case:
- you have a paragraph you want to use as style
- you create a style out of it (just by being prompted a name: that's ok)
- you then change the kerning of the paragraph to better fit the text
- you change the font
- you fix the kerning again
- now you want to update the style you have first created by using the
- as you update the style (or create a new based on the current
paragraph) the kerning information will be included.
- you just wanted to update /store the font change... and now you're upset.
or am i mistaken?
More information about the scribus-dev