[scribus-dev] OIF / pdf export

Andreas Vox andreas.vox at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 8 17:17:29 CET 2010

I dont think that's it. When I tried to select a range of text in the PDF, I found out that the first 4 characters (3 glyphs) of the first paragraph are logically linked to the end of the first paragraph. Try selecting a textrange covering the end of the 1st and the beginning of the 2nd paragraph! I think it might depend on the order in which the text is placed in the PDF.

/Andreas