[scribus-dev] Research study on Scribus

freedom forme freedomforme at in.com
Fri Apr 9 07:02:16 CEST 2010

Hello I went through Scribus it is very much interesting .The concept of open XML based file format is fascinated me.So I want to learn more about Open XML file format.I want to develop a small application and I want to integrate .sla file format to it .As I do not have any idea about XML file formats can any give me suggestions to do this thing OR can any one tell me how to approachto this problem.Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!