[scribus-dev] Regarding(aad new form with scribus)

ajay kumar ajaykumar25182 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:38:38 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:47 AM, a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> hi ajay
>

>          I am ajay kumar working with 4cplus internet company LTD. as a
>> software developer I need help from some one. i am facing a problam since
>> 5
>> days but i am not able to find the solution.that how to add new form in
>> scribus.please help me some one. your contribution will be highly
>> appricated.
>>

> please use the pdf toolbar.
>
> the following wiki entry may be helpfull, too:
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Your_first_PDF_form_with_Scribus
>

> have fun
> a.l.e
>
> p.s.: i guess you finally managed to install scribus on your computer...

Hi a.l.e,
       yes finally i managed to install scribus on my computer and now i am
able to modify scribus code according to me for my purpose. now i puting
extra feature and extend the menu & sab menu. but now i try to add login
form with scribus.but i am note understand that how to aad login form with
scribus. i want to that the first existing user login after that he will be
work on scribus...

guess you finally managed to install scribus on your computer...

--
Thanks & Regard's
Ajay kumar