[scribus-dev] New form field: digital signature

Daniel Clemente dcl441-bugs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 12:28:54 CET 2009

Hi,
  I would like to see a new feature integrated into Scribus: being able to create placeholders for digital signatures.
   PDF viewers use this to store the verification status of the document, and can allow you to sign it with a signature file. Scribus' only job is to create the empty form field; it mustn't sign them.
  I did a patch for this: http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=7759

  What is missing to get this included soon? Should I start by working in bug 7609? Please give me a plan of what needs to be done.

  Thanks,
Daniel