[scribus-dev] scribus compilation error

ajay kumar ajaykumar25182 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:49:01 CEST 2009

Dear a.l.e,
     As you know that i am ajay kumar & i am working as a software developer
in an organization (*4cplus internet company LTD).  *We are developing the
software for print-media company.

we have a software which name is *newsrep*.and we are using this project for
making a story for newspaper and flow this story with *quark express
*and *Adobe
Indesign* which is third  party software.. but it doesn't work on Linux OS.
So we want to use Scribus in place of Quark or Indesign..

But I need the database connectivity with Scribus so that first we want to
complie the scribus  source code and after that we will integrate it with
Our database ....

 Actually  i dont know which version of OS , QT   and scribus is realible
for us...I am just doing R&D on it...Please help me and give me the valuable
solution...

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 1:09 PM, a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> ajay kumar wrote:
>
>> Dear a.l.e,
>>   According your suggestion i have installd boost-devel and python-devel
>>  but the problam is same. now i am not understand  what should i do for
>> this.
>>  plz Dear help me.0
>>

> can you explain us why you are using qt-embedded and not the normal qt?
>
> can you explain us why are you trying to compile scribus instead of simply
> downloading it or installing it through your package manager?
>
> can you explain us what are you trying to achieve?
>
> why are you using read hat 4 instead of the latest 5.3?
>

> please, answer those questions so that we can understand what is happening
> on your computer!
>

> from the error report you have sent, it looks like the g++ can't find the
> boost libraries but you are telling us that they are correctly installed
> through your red hat package manager.
>
> take care
>
> a.l.e

Thanks & Regard's