[scribus-dev] scribus compilation error

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Jun 9 09:39:42 CEST 2009

ajay kumar wrote:
> Dear a.l.e,
>    According your suggestion i have installd boost-devel and python-devel
>  but the problam is same. now i am not understand  what should i do for
> this.
>  plz Dear help me.

can you explain us why you are using qt-embedded and not the normal qt?

can you explain us why are you trying to compile scribus instead of
simply downloading it or installing it through your package manager?

can you explain us what are you trying to achieve?

why are you using read hat 4 instead of the latest 5.3?

please, answer those questions so that we can understand what is
happening on your computer!

from the error report you have sent, it looks like the g++ can't find
the boost libraries but you are telling us that they are correctly
installed through your red hat package manager.

take care
a.l.e