[scribus-dev] Gettext plugin for XPress Tags import
avox at arcor.de
Sun Jul 19 16:18:28 CEST 2009
Von: scribus-dev-bounces at lists.scribus.net
[mailto:scribus-dev-bounces at lists.scribus.net] Im Auftrag von Louis
Gesendet: Sonntag, 19. Juli 2009 14:33
An: Scribus Development Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [scribus-dev] Gettext plugin for XPress Tags import
2009/7/17 Jain Basil Aliyas <jainbasil at fedoraproject.org>
As a part of my Scribus Project, I've formed a mapping of XPress tags
attributes to Scribus attributes. I am attaching the document with this
mail, please do check out the same. Suggestions on Improving the mapping and
Corrections on the existing document are invited !
Hi Jain Basil !
Great work !
I have 2 questions/comments
1. The 2 last columns have the same header...
2. I understand from your chart that the stylesheets won't be usable from a
tagged document, is this right ? if so, do you think it will be possible to
add that into the mapping possibilities ? I am talking about the
"@stylesheetname=" tag which we use a lot in production.
no, "@stylesheetname=" should define a new Scribus style. Wouldn't be any
fun otherwise, right? :-)
How should we handle name collisions?
- keep original Scribus style
- redefine Scribus style with new attributes
- create new Scribus style with a different name
- always prefix all imported styles to keep them separated from normal
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the scribus-dev