[scribus-dev] Gettext plugin for XPress Tags import

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:32:44 CEST 2009

2009/7/17 Jain Basil Aliyas <jainbasil at fedoraproject.org>

> Hi
>
> As a part of my Scribus Project, I've formed a mapping of XPress tags
> attributes to Scribus attributes. I am attaching the document with this
> mail, please do check out the same. Suggestions on Improving the mapping and
> Corrections on the existing document are invited !

Hi Jain Basil !

Great work !

I have 2 questions/comments

1. The 2 last columns have the same header...

2. I understand from your chart that the stylesheets won’t be usable from a
tagged document, is this right ? if so, do you think it will be possible to
add that into the mapping possibilities ? I am talking about the
"@stylesheetname=" tag which we use a lot in production.

Cheers !

Louis