[scribus-dev] PP with tabwidget

Pierre Marchand pierremarc at oep-h.com
Wed Aug 5 15:42:34 CEST 2009

Vous (Alexandre Prokoudine) avez écrit :
> 2009/8/5 Pierre Marchand wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Here’s a diff (against trunk) that performs a raw conversion from toolbox
> > to tabwidget for the PP.
>
> Doh, so we are back to tabs. Seriously, we've been through this
> before. You probably just never saw how bloody wide the row of tabs
> was with localized UI.

I saw it. As commented above & on IRC,: "Icons!"

> I know I should rather shut up and code (as if I knew how to), but
> Scribus could be much more flexible than that. Ideally I'd love to see
> GIMP-like palettes, so that one could build groups and rearrange docks
> the way he likes it.
>
> However, might it be that I'm just missing some further plans?

The tabwidget is just a 5 minutes hack done this morning ’cause I woke up too
early and Christoph asked for it.

For the rest, I can’t imagine you missed that I was currently working to
provide us with some brand new palettes architecture allowing much flexibility,
and at the end, just what we want :)

--
Pierre Marchand
http://www.oep-h.com