[scribus-dev] PP with tabwidget

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 14:46:52 CEST 2009

2009/8/5 Pierre Marchand wrote:
> Hi,
> Here’s a diff (against trunk) that performs a raw conversion from toolbox to
> tabwidget for the PP.

Doh, so we are back to tabs. Seriously, we've been through this
before. You probably just never saw how bloody wide the row of tabs
was with localized UI.

I know I should rather shut up and code (as if I knew how to), but
Scribus could be much more flexible than that. Ideally I'd love to see
GIMP-like palettes, so that one could build groups and rearrange docks
the way he likes it.

However, might it be that I'm just missing some further plans?

Alexandre