[scribus-dev] Serious bugs in 1.3.3.12

Pete Redwood predwood at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jul 21 10:22:52 CEST 2008

I can confirm each and every one of the faults pointed out below. I work
extensively with newsletters which require a lot of correction and
updating as they progress and frequently corrections result in the loss
of text.
The other fault I find is that templates with graphics frequently do not
retain their graphics.
I did try 1.3.4 but found it even buggier so I stick with the latest
1.3.3 and wait for updates and corrections.

Pete Redwood
predwood at phonecoop.coop