[scribus-dev] Scribus review in Linux-Magazin

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:58:53 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 6:40 PM, Craig Bradney wrote:

>> - The Properties Palette isn't dockable (agreed).
>

> Not critical, or devastating, and wont be fixed until someone comes up with
> a model for doing this properly.

The model is called 'GIMP way'. IMO, it's the only sane way to make
most users happy by providing an ultimately configurable environment.

I did see the new look of Text tab in the PP and.. well, it made me
recall how gall and malicious I can be. Sorry about that.

>> - The next complaint is related to object selection, which doesn't seem to
>> be valid, given the improvements to the outline dialog
>
> Ignore then.

Actually, the regexp fleld doesn't care about cyrillic letters. A bug
report is on its way.

Alexandre