[scribus-dev] Editable Master Pages

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Aug 12 16:39:57 CEST 2008

> > Am 09.08.2008 um 17:18 schrieb Christoph Sch?fer:
> > I'm also convinced that the "just content editing" would cover more than
> > 80% of user requests.
>
> I am convinced of this too.

Agreed.

> > So I vote for implementing that and reserving the style-based approach
> > for version 1.5+
>
> This sounds pretty reasonable to me. I second this with enthusiasm!

I concur. I also think we need to work on a sane approach for the UI, because,
despite the flexibility that can be obtained by such an approach, it can be
quite complicated for users. Also, object styles need to be implemented first, and before that, the current style system has to work reliably.

Christoph