[scribus-dev] Editable Master Pages

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Aug 6 18:51:12 CEST 2008

Louis Desjardins wrote:

> It is clear there is a need for much more flexibility and the ability
> to make round trips while establishing the layout. Going back and
> forth, trying and testing, all this is a big part of the creation process.
My sense of this is that it is unwise to do Scribus modifications to
cover every possible need. Better to intentionally fall a bit short in
the interests of not getting so far down a path that you are reluctant
to retrace steps and go in a different direction. This is the difference
between the user and the programmer perspective.