[scribus] PDF fields with 1.5.8 - I miss the Text tab in the Properties

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Mon Sep 12 16:01:56 UTC 2022

Currently I am trying to create a PDF form with text fields, either in
1.4.x delivered with my Ubuntu 18 distro, or with 1.5.8 as appimage.

I would like to have the text fields in another than standard font (some
serif font) which makes them easier to read and distinguish from the
font used for the rest of the form.

In 1.4.x I can use the Text tab in the Properties dialog to set a font
for the field. In 1.5.x this tab seems to be missing.

What can I do? Is there a replacement? Thanks for all hints!

Regards
Rolf