[scribus] "Unlink Text Frames and Cut Text" Changes Paragraph Style

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Tue May 17 19:55:49 UTC 2022

On 12/05/2022, 21:00, "Matt Miller" <matt.miller at fastmail.com> wrote:

    I see a problem with the "Unlink Text Frames and Cut Text" function. When the last line of a frame is not the end of a paragraph, and we "unlink and cut" the next frame in the chain, then the paragraph style of that last paragraph of the previous frame is changed to whatever the paragraph style was at the end of the original chain.

    The attached should demonstrate that.

    Thanks.

Hi Matt

If you want to submit issues, please do so via bugs.scribus.net. No attachments make it to this list.

Thanks
Craig