[scribus] Is the mailing list dead?

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Tue May 17 11:01:44 UTC 2022

Am 12.05.22 um 15:49 schrieb Gregory Pittman:
> On 5/12/22 05:30, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
>> Or has it fallen asleep?
>>
>> Technically spoken, no. I still receive my own mails back through the
>> list, i. e. the three mails I sent about a question on shadows etc.
>>

> I would have tried to answer your question if I thought I had any idea
> what it is that you're trying to achieve.
>
> Greg
>

> ___

Here is a screenshot, I hope it is visible.

There is a rectangular polygone which produces a shadow under its edge.
The outer parts of the shadow are covered by all-white polygones, so it
looks as if there is only a shadow whithin the form.

The shadows have X and Y of 1 mm and unsharpness of 1.7 mm, so it looks
as if the black line is a small wall causing the shadow within the form.

It is possible, but try this with rounded edges or even with a circle
polygone...

Regards
Rolf

Ein Dateianhang mit Bin�rdaten wurde abgetrennt...
Dateiname   : Bildschirmfoto zu 2022-05-17 12-56-49.png
Dateityp    : image/png
Dateigr��e  : 1809 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verf�gbar
URL         : <http://lists.scribus.net/pipermail/scribus/attachments/20220517/f8fa2ca0/attachment.png>