[scribus] Is the mailing list dead?

Matt Miller matt.miller at fastmail.com
Thu May 12 13:18:50 UTC 2022

The main life signs I see are in in the code base itself. There are updates being made fairly regularly. You can go to bugs.scribus.net to get an idea what people might be working on. I suspect the move from the QT5 to the QT6 programming environment is what’s taking most of the attention right now.

As far as going a few weeks and not getting an answer on this list, yeah, that can be discouraging. As far as not seeing anything new in the website in a long time, maybe that’s just the nature of the Scribus project. Every volunteer-based project moves at its own pace, based on how many people are contributing. Maybe you can contribute something!