[scribus] List of pictures

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Wed Jun 1 10:09:26 UTC 2022

To get the selected text as output and send it to a file, I tested this command :
f=/home/silvain/Bureau/SFE/Annual-Report/2021/AnnualReport_2021_06.sla
*grep -oE 'PFILE="[^"]*(jpg|jpeg|png|pdf)"'* $f > list-images.txt

The result is a liste of lines like this one :
PFILE="images/SFE_Logo-fr-fond-dégradé.png"

The regexp looks for strings starting with PFILE=" and gets the text until the next
guillemet ending with one of the desired file extensions (I include pdf, as I do include
several PDF in my document)

--
Silvain Dupertuis
Route de Lausanne 335