[scribus] List of pictures

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at osnanet.de
Wed Jun 1 07:11:05 UTC 2022

Good morning everyone!

Is there a way to get a list of all pictures included in a document with
filenames and their paths?

Just had the "problem" that there is a document grown over the years
with its own picture folder crammed with files which are no longer used.
It is difficult to decide which files are in use and which files may be
deleted from the folder.

If I had a list, I could browse the folder and see it at once.

I know that there are 2 tools for it in 1.5.8, and these tools are
great. But instead of "Preview with filename" I would rather need
something like "Path & filename & used" only. Something like a
specialized file browser showing all picture files and which files are
in use and which ones might be obsolete. This tool would of course have
to be folder orientated, not document orientated.

Regards
Rolf