[scribus] Debian Bookworm Package Gone?

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at mapreri.org
Mon Jul 25 18:41:07 UTC 2022

It was autoremoved this morning from Debian bookworm (i.e., testing) due to
release-critical bugs in 2 of its dependencies.
https://tracker.debian.org/news/1348818/scribus-removed-from-testing/
libpodofo is due to failing to build with gcc12
openscenegraph is due to failing to build with ffmpeg.
I'll be taking care of podofo, but I haven't looked what's with
openscenegraph tbh.