[scribus] Scribus 1.5.8 released

Martin Zaske LINGO martin.zaske at lingo-benin.org
Mon Jan 24 10:17:24 UTC 2022

Dear team,

I want to thank you for this great tool and yet another fresh version.
In other projects, updates are too often and that is annoying. Some
projects have become dormant. But Scribus is keeping keeping and is
getting better every year.

Today I do not even have time to install and test, but the download is
already running in the background. You guys are muchly appreciated!! The
numbers on Sourceforge confirm it.

greetings,

Martin