[scribus] regular tab stops = update =

Martin Zaske LINGO martin.zaske at lingo-benin.org
Tue Feb 8 09:49:06 UTC 2022

Thank you Greg,

this is exactly the answer I had hoped for. Your answer is fully
helpful. If this were Stackexchange, you would get my tick; thank you.

As a long-time Scribus user, I can even see the logic: Since I was
asking for the default tab-stop-width, I should not search anywhere in
the text-properties window (F3) for any specific text, but rather in the
settings for an entire document hence Document Setup. I actually had
searched there in "Document Setup", "Guides" and under "Typography" but
had overlooked the fact that "Text" is also considered a "Tool" and has
got its own tab under "Item Tools". So this was a Scribus refresher for me.

As a bonus, I was reminded how I can get rid of Arial as the eternal
annoying default font and get set it to my personal preference of Fira
Go to start with any new text frame.

Like I said, I am well aware of the full-control custom tab-stop
feature. But having access to the default tab-stops is great for
creative messing about.

User is happy, threat could be marked closed, thanks again,

Martin

--
courriel par Martin Zaske, membre de :

LINGO-Bénin
B.P. 48
Bassila
Rep. du Bénin

Tel. 00229 / 97.44.62.95
Tel. 00229 / 62.58.04.48

Organisation Non Gouvernementale
Decret No. 2001-234 du 12 juillet 2001
No. d'enregistrement 6/033/P-SG STCCD-DCDI-ONG
du 05 septembre 2012

Numéro IFU: 6201702245702

www.lingo-benin.org