[scribus] Resizing entire layouts

dl dl.lists at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 17 10:07:09 UTC 2022

I have not been using Scribus for sometime (I am using Zettlr / Markdown
right now) but I do recollect using Scripter > ScribusGenerator to
inject variables into various Scribus objects.

It might be one workaround to post process your layouts.

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus_Generator

https://github.com/berteh/ScribusGenerator/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsRn38TOiQ&ab_channel=berteh2be
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsRn38TOiQ&ab_channel=berteh2be>

Then view installed script under Script tab in Scribus topbar.

Alternatively I have developed for my own use Python scripts which
"hack" the XML format *.sla to inject custom variables.

DL