[scribus] Text running around a logo

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Fri Sep 24 12:02:31 UTC 2021

Yes, you can just set this in the *property of the frame containing your logo*.
And your logo must be *above the text frame*
(or in a layer above it where the text flow property is activated)
In very short :

(This is in French and version 1.5 - click on the 4th icon on «Text flow»
then you can modify the shape or add an extra margin)

--
Silvain Dupertuis
Route de Lausanne 335