[scribus] Scribus becoming un-useable with a magazine

Jeroen Baten jbaten at i2rs.nl
Fri Oct 15 14:38:02 UTC 2021

  Dear JL,

I am not active in this communtiy so please take this personal opinion
with some grains of salt.

But a GUI oriented tool like Scribus, with its potential and already
excellent track record, would be wise to focus on also handling larger
documents as the level of profesional usage increases.

Sure I can script in bash, Python and a number of other languages, but
that is nice if you're a developer.

Scribus needs also to be used by average joe DTP users. Otherwise it
really has no future.

My 2 cents of course.

Regards and happy weekend to all.

Jeroen Baten