[scribus] Image placement

Phil Tomlinson tomnzkiwi at gmail.com
Sun May 30 08:57:11 UTC 2021

Greg

Many thanks for this information. Sorry for the delay in replying but I
have been away from home visiting my daughter and wanted to check you info
before replying

The scroll wheel certainly works. Even better I  have found the up down
left and right keys plus shift is even more effective. Thanks for your
excellent help

I know the program is the work of a team of volunteers who do an excellent
job. However I wonder if a DRIEF summary of these and similar controls
where air added could be made available. I am sure there are a lot tricks
that will be available but not generally known

This group work is much appreciated

Regards
Phil

On Wed, 19 May 2021 at 12:04 PM, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> On 5/18/21 6:18 PM, Phil Tomlinson wrote:
> > I have moved to Scribus 1  5 7.   In earlier versions there was a fine
> > nudge tool to accurately place frames which was very useful. This version
> > has a similar facility but the nudge is greater and not as useful. Can
> the
> > amount of movement be adjusted. I have had a look but cannot find
> anything
> >

> Hi Phil,
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by "nudge tool".
> One feature of the spinboxes for positioning is that if you hold down
> Shift while using the scroll wheel, the changes are in tenths of whatever
> unit you are using. If this is points or millimeters, it's pretty small
> changes.
>
> Greg
>

> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe: