[scribus] Scroll by Page

Colin Madwolf colin at madwolf.co.uk
Tue May 18 05:51:17 UTC 2021

> On 12 May 2021, at 13:00, scribus-request at lists.scribus.net wrote:
>
>   3. Re:  Scribus 1.5.7 released (JLuc)

Hi

I have been trying to find out if it is possible to scroll down a page at a time rather than with the scroll mouse or cursor keys ??

Publishing a book with Scribus

Thanks in advance
Colin

                                    MadWolf  Design            ~#*#"¬
                            C  o  r  p  o  r  a  t  e       I  m  a  g  i  n  g
Graphic Design :: Photography :: Large Format Digital Printing :: Publishing
                   Image scanning & Manipulation :: Web Services
_               www.madwolf.co.uk <applewebdata://4926A9C6-35A6-474C-9163-B43DD91340EC/www.madwolf.co.uk>                   colin at madwolf.co.uk <mailto:colin at madwolf.co.uk>