[scribus] Page functionality similar to CorelDraw

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Mon May 3 06:44:53 UTC 2021

Hi

You can also just export the pages out of order.

In the PDF export dialog, in the Export Range area, select Choose Pages, then click on the Ellipses button. Choose Advance Reordering and then click ok.
It will give an export sequence like 8,1,2,7,6,3,4,5

You can of course type those in the order you like without going to that dialog, but it depends on the document length if that adds efficiency.

Craig