[scribus] HP2055 Install Printer on Linux

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 22 15:57:22 UTC 2021

Hello Matt,

I have installed several HP printers on Linux Ubuntu with ease.
I never had to install a PPD file - although the option to install a PPD is present.
It seems to me that Debian should be similar.

Can you find the HP Device Manager in your software and see what it says about your printer?
(It is installed by hplip)

Sorry I can say more from a distance.

By the way, I always extract PDF files from Scribus and then print the PDF.
It is safer and saves paper...

Silvain

--
Silvain Dupertuis