[scribus] Cancel Executing Script

Matt Miller matt.miller at fastmail.com
Thu Mar 11 20:08:57 UTC 2021

Sometimes I do "Script | Execute Script ..." to run a custom script and then due to my coding error the script hangs or runs too long.  In these cases I'd like to cancel the script without exiting Scribus.  However, it seems I need to terminate the entire app.  Is it possible to just cancel the running script?  I'm thinking of a "Script | Terminate Script" option that appears when a script is running, or something like that.  Is that currently possible, or would an enhancement request for something like this make sense?

--

  Matt Miller
  mailto:matt.miller at fastmail.com