[scribus] indesign versus indesign

Dave Johnson davefilms.us at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:08:19 UTC 2021

I like the work flow, as is. Keep up the great work!
I use Scribus, Affinity, and I design 2021.
I’m looking forward to Scribus getting better and better. I plan on
ditching Win10 and macOS all together. GNULinux is my hope for the future.
Apple and Microsoft are intending to create computing devices vice personal
computers.

--
Dave Johnson
Independent Audio Production