[scribus] URL - import text

Silvain Dupertuis silvain-dupertuis at bluewin.ch
Tue Mar 9 16:00:18 UTC 2021

Thank you, you are right!
I did a test, and this way, import does indeed import formatting and styles from
LibreOffice quite precisely.

I usually work on shorter text coming from other persons and not a reliable formatting, so
that in that case I just need the text withour formatting, and I just copy text into the
frame.

This File import feature works quite well (Scribus 1.5.6.1 - Linux - Ubuntu 18.04).
I did not test hyperlinks. My understanding is that one needs to create a link in a frame
with the Scribus link tool so that the link will be reflected in the PDF.

On observation on my test: line height is not conveyed correctly, keeping the default
value from Scribus.
To correct it, I had to edit the Default Paragraph Style and apply it to the paragraphs...

Sincerely
Silvain

--
Silvain Dupertuis