[scribus] URL - import text

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Mar 9 10:39:04 UTC 2021

Hi Silvain,

please try again like this and let us know:

Create a text frame and select it.

Do > file > import > get text

As "Importer" select "ODT Document"
(not OpenOffice Writer Document - this is what I was missing for a long
time)

Accept the defaults (for starters).

The text should now appear inside your text frame with its formatting. I
just tried it again.

On my machine, I can so import odt files including their formatting
(fonts, text-size, bold/regular, etc.). I am running Scribus 1.5.5 on
Windows 10 pro.

hth

Martin

--