[scribus] "No icons found :(" After Building on Debian

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Sun Mar 7 08:02:53 UTC 2021

Hi Matt

Something has not worked with one of two things: 1) configuration process that sorts out the icon installation path or 2) the install itself. More than likely its the second. Try a rebuild having deleted the build directory. Also, I recommend moving the building directory our of the source paths.

Craig