[scribus] spell checker Scribus1.5.6.1

Phil Tomlinson tomnzkiwi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 03:13:31 UTC 2021

I have been using this version for some time and am very pleased with it

I do however have one problem. The new spell checker seems to use a default
language of german, when all the text is in english.  When loaded it does
the  search using the german language.  You can change the language to
english, but does not appear to redo the check on the changed language, or
save the change.  I cannot find any way to save this.  There may be a
hidden configuration file where it may be able to be set but have not been
able to find any such file.

I am sure there must be a way to do a permanent change.  If any  one can
assist in any way I would be most appreciative.

Phil

Philip & Rosemary Tomlinson
Wellingtonc
New Zealand