[scribus] I am looking for someone who can convert a document to a Scribus file

Jeroen Baten jbaten at i2rs.nl
Mon Jun 7 07:25:34 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have a small problem and I am looking for a solution based on Scribus.

I currently have a 60-page brandbook for an open source project.

This brandbook was created in Adobe Illustrator by an external party.

I have the resulting pdf, the file in svg (illustrator svg-export
plugin) and a lot of the source materials (excluding Shutterstock images)

I am looking for someone who likes to create a nice Scribus document out
of all this.

I am not aiming for perfection, there is no crazy deadline.

I am located in the Netherlands so if there is an active community
member nearby that would be nice.

People interested in this work can email me together with their usual
hourly rate and a short description of their Scribus activity and we
will take it from there.

If there are features lacking in Scribus that it should have to finish
this work, then that too can be discussed.

I hope to hear from somebody soon.

Have a nice day,

Jeroen Baten

--
Jeroen Baten              | EMAIL :  JBATEN at I2RS.NL
  ____  _  __              | web   :  www.i2rs.nl
   |  )|_)(_               | tel   :  +31 (0)648519096
  _|_/_| \__)              | Frisolaan 16, 4101 JK, Culemborg, the Netherlands