[scribus] Improve contribute page

scootergrisen scootergrisen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 19:19:07 UTC 2021

I suggest improving the page https://www.scribus.net/contribute/

I would like to find information about translating but the page just
says "the translators" and then nothing else about the topic.

I found translations on Transifex but i dont see any mentioning of
Transifex and was told translations are seperate from Transifex.

Nothing is a link on that page.

Instead of "Visit Scribus Wiki" and "Join the Scribus User Mailing List"
as plain text it should be links.

Add sections like "Translation" and "IRC" and "Mailing lists" so it is
easier to read and for a translator to find the text the translator is
interesting in reading.

I would expect to find links to the source/git on that page.