[scribus] Re :Re: Lost in hyphenation

Esteryn esteryn at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 2 06:57:31 UTC 2021

Hello,
Same here, as Silvain says, click on text frame, menu extra, cesures (hyphen in english?). There you can make or unmake them too. If long text, make sure you chain the frames together. You have a few settings for hyphens in style paragraph dialog (number of them in a row etc) and you already know where to have them automatic also.
 If you've already typed all your text though, might be a pain to select it all. Hyphenisation/ césures with a check box "make/unmake" as a paragraph style setting would be a nice feature to add perhaps? So it's added to all text in the document using the style without having to select all frames?

Take CareCorinne

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android