[scribus] Lost in hyphenation

Andreas Mair amair.sob at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 05:33:56 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm facing that problem, too.
In Settings there's the option "Hyphenation Suggestions", I think that's
the one you're talking about. If it's ticked (active) you'll get the dialog
you mentioned. Deactivate/untick that option and the dialog won't be shown.
BUT: you first have to close the document and open it again. Else the
option change won't work.
Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Andreas