[scribus] read gnumeric/Libreoffice Calc files?

dboland9 dboland9 at protonmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:08:58 UTC 2021

Someone sent me a spreadsheet full of recipes that I would like to include in a project later this year. I can export csv, but that may not wok well be cause each ingredient is separated by a comma, and each step has a number. I can edit the recipes before exporting if there are any suggestions on how to do it correctly so each recipe has its own name, description, rating, ingredients, and cooking steps.

Thanks for any help.

Dave,

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.