[scribus] Header format

chrisbagley1 at bigpond.com chrisbagley1 at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 1 05:24:01 UTC 2021

Greetings

I last used Scribus in 2014 so I am out of date, but I need to upgrade a
couple of docs so am digging into it again.  I would appreciate
comments/help on two issues:

Firstly, headers.  If I have a doc with Header 1, Header 2, text, Header 2,
text, Header 1 etc, and want to "stick" the text to the header so that the
header is not orphaned at the bottom of the page, can I do that? I suspect
not, because I am using V1.4.8 and I saw a note a moment ago that said this
option is available in 1.5.x (can't remember the exact number) but not in
earlier versions.  So do I need to update to the latest, or almost latest,
Version?

Second question, upgrade.  Should I upgrade. I note the version I currently
have is described as latest stable, but my 7 year old experience with
Scriptus is that it was always pretty stable so maybe that's not an issue.

Best regards, and I would much appreciate your advice

Chris