[scribus] another photobook script

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Feb 8 17:23:44 UTC 2021

On 2/8/21 10:40 AM, adam armfield wrote:
> thanks, that was the whole script (so far), is this example you've shown me for python 2 or 3?

Hi Adam,

The scripts were written for python 2. I looked through and didn't find any print statements, so they should be Ok.
I tried several versions that I have, the one issue that came up was the font. In most of the ones I've written, the font for the labels is hardcoded into the script, so you have to have that font.

Henry Hartley's script gives the option of selecting one when the script runs:

labelFont = scribus.valueDialog('Font for Text','Enter the name of the font you would like to use throughout your document','Garamond Regular')

Greg