[scribus] I am new to Scribus: interested to know if Scribus has options for automatically creating references, index, footnotes, endnotes, bibliography, glossary based on my inputs

Susmita/Rajib bkpsusmitaa at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 01:34:11 UTC 2021

Thank you, Mr. Pittman and Mr. Dupertuis, for your taking time to educate me.
Okay. Understood what is possible and what isn't. So I shall continue
to work with my text file with leafpad, correct typos and structural
inconsistencies, then use LiBO Writer to create index, references and
the like, export as a pdf file and then try finishing touches with
Scribus.
Thank you very much.
Best.
Rajib