[scribus] Upgrade for OS11 ?

Dave Johnson davefilms.us at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:18:41 UTC 2021

you have to go into system preferences and click on security and privacy
under the general tab click open anyways where it says allow apps
downloaded from App Store and identified developers then scribers will run.
I run it on my Mac and I have Big Sur 11.2.3

--
Dave Johnson
Independent Audio Production