[scribus] Odd font issue

Bert Driehuis driehuis at playbeing.org
Fri Oct 23 07:46:18 UTC 2020

Computers operate on a simple principle: if nothing changes, they will
respond the same every time. Unless of course your computer suffers
from alpha particle syndrome. So if the behavior changes, you need to
check the basics.

If you are unwilling or unable to do the verifications Jonas or me
suggested I'm afraid no-one can assist you with your issue I'm afraid.
None of us are psychic.

With kind regards,

Bert