[scribus] Enable touchscreen and tablet support

Jean-François Lemaire jflemaire at posteo.be
Fri May 22 07:13:22 UTC 2020

> Krita, which is mostly KDE, works great doing drawing, selection. Other
> qt based applications seems having similar problem when using a stylus
> for simple tasks like drag and selection.

There are (were) know issues with qt5 and (among others) Wacom tablets. The
situation improved with latest Qt releases. It's still not perfect with
Scribus. Krita never exhibited these problems, maybe because it has it's own
implementation and does not rely on the qt libraries for input? I don't know.

Anyway, if your Qt version is lower than, say, 5.14, try to upgrade and see if
that helps.

Cheers,
JFL
--