[scribus] Combining Scribus Files

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sat May 9 15:56:04 UTC 2020

Le 09/05/2020 à 17:17, Tom Howard-Jones a écrit :
> I am putting it into Scribus to be ready for printing. The book will have a lot of pictures – sourced as .jpg files.
> Is it possible to combine Scribus files to build up the resulting final big file?
> I would like to be able to create a Scribus file for each chapter and then combine them as they are finished.

This is exactly how i'm using scribus for books and magazines.

Scribus doesnt deal with such situations so i created a set of shell scripts
that automate such global action, config, merge etc on the set of chapters.

See https://github.com/JLuc/scribus-project-manager

It's for linux shell and i dunno how it adapts to other OS.
It'd be great when these features would be ported to C++ core some day...

JL